Products liability is an area of the personal injury law that is focused on defective and dangerous products. The Soffer Firm has represented many clients who have been negatively impacted or harmed by unsafe products. We have fought very aggressively against manufacturers and corporations who have sold products such as:
- Medical devices such as hip implants
- Prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Machinery and tools
- Food and tobacco
- Toxic chemicals and substances such as pesticides, mold, and asbestos
- Motor vehicles, including motorcycles and trucks
- Automobile accessories: seat belts, tires, airbags and child car seats
- Household products and appliances
- Clothing and apparel
- Toys and recreational equipment
When our defective product liability attorney handles your case, you are always assured of a a diligent attorney who will dedicate to your case the time and attention it requires. We have successfully represented clients in settlements and also helped to ensure that certain defective products were also removed from the market, which prevented them from causing any more injuries.
We know the impact that defective products can have on those affected. When you come to us, our defective product liability attorneys will examine all the details of your case to understand and ascertain exactly where your case stands. We will provide you with a roadmap of how the case may proceed and you will have 24/7 support from beginning to resolution.
If you or a loved one has been affected by the use of a defective product, contact The Soffer Firm for a competent and experienced defective product liability attorney. Call us at (305)503-5634.